If you have received an email from us with a voucher code you can rebook your ticket yourself on our website.
Note: If you have already used your voucher by rebooking via our customer support, the voucher code is no longer valid.
How to use the voucher code and rebook your ticket on our site:
1. Enter our booking platform via the link provided in your voucher email.
2. Search for your new trip; note that the new trip must meet the criteria mentioned in the email for the voucher to be valid.
3. If the voucher is applied successfully, it will look like this:
4. Upon successful acceptance of the voucher code you will then be notified via email and during the booking flow while we check if the selected flight is available with the carrier.
5. Once and if the booking is confirmed you will be notified via email, you have now booked a new trip!
- If the selected flight is not available you will be notified via email and must redo the booking process again.
Regarding ancillary products:
If you had purchased any ancillary products in your original booking, please note they will not be transferred to your new booking and must be added again.
- Travel Insurance - If the original duration of the policy doesn’t change, this product will be transferred to your new booking. Otherwise, the policy will be refunded.
- Cancellation Insurance - This product will be transferred to your new booking.
- Flexible Ticket - This product will be transferred to your new booking and will be valid until your new return date.
In case you have received a voucher directly from the airline you need to contact the customer support of the airline.